Saturday, November 8, 2008

October fun!

Remember... you can always click on the pictures to get a larger view!

Isabelle and Sebastian posing with our pumpkins
Going on a hayride in our neighborhood on Halloween.  Sebastian is dressed up as a Jedi Knight, Isabelle as a princess (she was going to be a blue bird but changed her mind at the last minute), and Gunnar is dressed up as a German!  I (Maria) was the photographer so there's no picture of me but I was dressed up as a bunny.  Later, when Gunnar took the kids trick or treating, he put on one of our moving boxes (we have plenty!) and actually dressed up as a moving box!


Below are a couple pictures of our new house

Below, we are beginning our climb up Pinnacle Mountain (a beautiful state park just 8 miles from our home).

The view from the top of Pinnacle Mountain.  Beautiful!!!!!



Below.... Sebastian decided to take apart and study an old blender and phone.

Sebastian showing off his soccer trophy
Sebastian with his formal school uniform.  He looks too cute!!
Below.. the kids decided to make their own masks.  To get the full effect, click on the picture to see it larger.

2 comments:

Jimmie said...

I love the masks

Your house is huge

Jimmie said...

I love the masks

Your house is huge